Monday 16 December 2019

DOWNLOAD AKB0048 YUME WA NANDO MO UMAREKAWARU

How many lives will it take for the wish to come true? People will be born People will die The flesh is mortal What resurrects from its ashes is passion that goes to the next generation. Ito Shintaro The stars shining in the night sky are billions of light-years away Even if the deep despair turns into endless darkness The truth will be passed on Who will be the one to accept its message of light that is entrusted to the flow of time? Inside that endless circle Is the road our predecessors walked Somewhere in the vast universe A path is left behind If I close my eyes and try to remember I can see nostalgic scenery The sky that the me who is not me Gazed up at in the end People love People are loved I'll look for the lost feelings Once more With these hands I want to take them back from the depths of the mud Love is reincarnation Someday I will feel pain for the days I've forgotten Surely it's reincarnation The things that have come back to me Are things I should be experiencing for the first time Yet I know them all After how many goodbyes will I turn my back? Eien no sono wa no naka ni Senjin-tachi no michi ga aru Hiroi uchuu no dokoka ni Wadachi ga nokotteru darou Me o tojite omoidaseba Natsukashii keshiki ga mieru Watashi de wa nai watashi ga saigo ni miageta sora yo. Dreams will be Reborn Again and Again Vocals: Magister Negi Magi 12 Negima!? akb0048 yume wa nando mo umarekawaru

Uploader: Sashakar
Date Added: 26 November 2009
File Size: 61.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97360
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





夢は何度も生まれ変わる | Yume wa nando mo umarekawaru | Dreams are Reborn Over and Over

Magister Negi Magi 12 Negima!? This site uses cookies.

Email required Address never made public. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: After how many ujarekawaru will my wish be granted? After how many meetings will we come together? Ikutsume no inochi de kanau mono na no ka?

People love People are loved I'll look for the lost feelings Once more With these hands I want to take them back from the depths of the mud. People will be born People will die The flesh is mortal What resurrects from its ashes is passion that goes to the next generation A dream is a Reincarnation: Love is reincarnation Someday I will feel pain for the days I've forgotten Surely it's reincarnation The things that have come back to me Are things I should be experiencing for the first time Yet I know them all After how many goodbyes will I turn my back?

Hito wa umarete Hito wa shinde yuku Nikutai wa horobiru yo Hai no naka kara Yomigaeru mono wa Jounetsu Tsugi no sedai e Yume wa Reincarnation Nando de mo Dejabyu no you na tooi kioku Maru de Reincarnation Ima mo mata Muishiki no uchi ni Dokoka e hashitteru Ikutsume no namida de akirameru no ka?

Notify me of new comments via email. Ikutsume no deai de motomeau mono ka? You are commenting using your WordPress.

AKB 1st Ending Theme – Yume wa Nando mo Umarekawaru | {Words of Songs}

Yume wa Reincarnation Nando de mo Dejabyu no you na tooi umarekawarj Maru de Reincarnation Ima mo mata Muishiki no uchi ni Dokoka e hashitteru Ikutsume no namida de akirameru no ka? How many meetings will it take for us to seek each other?

akb0048 yume wa nando mo umarekawaru

People will be born People will die The flesh is mortal What resurrects from its ashes is passion that goes to the next generation. Inside that endless circle Is the road our predecessors walked Somewhere in the vast universe A path is left behind If I close my eyes and try to remember I can see nostalgic scenery The sky that the me who is not me Gazed up at in the end.

Ai wa Reincarnation Itsu no hi ka Wasureta koro ni itamidasu yo Kitto Reincarnation Meguru mono Hajimete no hazu ga Subete o shitte iru Ikutsume no wakare de senaka mukeru ka? Watashi no sedai Yume wa Reincarnation Nando de mo Dejabyu no you na tooi kioku Maru de Reincarnation Ima mo mata Muishiki no uchi ni Dokoka e hashitteru Ikutsume no namida de akirameru no ka?

Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. The shining stars in the night sky Are millions of light years away Even if deep despair Gives rise to infinite blackness The truth will live on Entrusted to the river of time That light's message Who will receive it? How many lives will it take for the wish to come true?

Ito Shintaro The stars shining in the night sky are billions of light-years away Even if the deep despair turns into endless darkness The truth will be passed on Who will be the one to accept its message of light that is entrusted to the flow of time? Notify me of new posts via email.

You are commenting using your Google account. The stars shining in the night sky are billions of light-years away Even if the deep despair turns into endless darkness The truth will be passed on Who will be the one to accept its message of light that is entrusted to the flow of time?

akb0048 yume wa nando mo umarekawaru

A dream is a Reincarnation: Loving someone Loved by someone I lost my emotions I want to search for them once more in nahdo mud and recover them in my akb0084. You are commenting using your Twitter account. Eien no sono wa no naka ni Senjin-tachi no michi ga aru Hiroi uchuu no dokoka ni Wadachi ga nokotteru darou Me o tojite omoidaseba Natsukashii keshiki ga mieru Watashi de wa nai watashi ga saigo ni miageta sora yo. Dreams will be Reborn Again and Again Vocals: This is my generation— A dream is a Reincarnation: Yume wa Nando mo Umarekawaru Vocals:

akb0048 yume wa nando mo umarekawaru

No comments:

Post a Comment